Dermatix 15g is a clear quick-drying gel that helps maintain the skins moisture balance while treating scars resulting from surgery, burns, and other injuries.
Dermatix scar treatment is a topical quick drying silicone gel indicated for the prevention, reduction, and improving the appearance of prominent immature scars designed to help reduce pain, relieves itching and discomfort, skin redness, and height of scars by forming a flexible transparent film over scars on the face and body.
- Wash the affected area and pat dry, Dermatix should only be applied to clean and dry skin.
- Gently massage a small amount of gel into the scar, wiping away any excess allowing the get to dry
- Once dry, Dermatix may covered by cosmetic blush or make-up.
Apply once in the morning, and once at night for a minimum period of at least two months (for difficult scars, further treatment may be required).
When should Dermatix gel not be used?
- Dermatix should not be applied to unhealed open wounds.
- should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes, or applied too close to the eyes.
- should not be applied over other skin treatments without advice from your doctor.