Radiesse 0.8ml is an injectable dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and gives an immediate lifting and firming effect on the skin. One injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but also continues to work by stimulating the skin to produce its own natural collagen. Radiesse is most commonly used to contour cheek bones and fill deep nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
RADIESSE® has been used to treat patients in over 57 countries worldwide. Radiesse was FDA approved for sub-dermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in 2006, and since that time over 6 million syringes have been sold worldwide. Radiesse works to add volume and may instantly hide the signs of wrinkles and creases for a more refreshed look. Individual results may vary.
THE BENEFITS OF RADIESSE®:
- More than 10 years on the market
- More than 200 clinical studies and scientific publications
- Clinical data on more than 5,000 patients in over 100 centres
- High patient satisfaction (90 % patient satisfaction after 12 months)
- As Best Filler of the Year 20133, Radiesse® is the preferred choice
of many physicians across the globe
LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF RADIESSE®:
- 1st and only FDA-approved* dermal filler for face and hands
- Trusted worldwide with more than 6 million syringes shipped